Friday 16 August 2013

The first day of the rest of my life...



Bienvenue, my name is Belinda and this is a chronicle of how I am going to change my life one day at a time. Getting to this point has been a series of tricky situations and some challenging events but I am here now and I am ready to explore...
 
So basically I am going to be making some serious changes to my life and chronicling all the ups and downs that come with that change. Here is a list of all the changes that are going to be happening between today and next year this time.
 
  1. I am chopping off all my hair and going the natural route
  2. I am changing jobs from being an attorney in practice to being an attorney at a bank
  3. I am going to be embarking on a weight loss and health plan  
  4. I am going to get into a really solid beauty regimen
  5. I am going to take my style and fashion to a new level, I am a fashion blogger, see The Black Diamond Series.
  6. I am going to be pursuing my love of fashion, business and photography 
The blog is going to be a way in which I hold myself accountable and will be a way of gauging my progress.
 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment